Acceptable use of Catch Cloud services
Last Updated: 2 October 2018
1. Acceptable use of Services
1.1 This Acceptable Use Policy referred as AUP describes acceptable and forbidden use of Catch Cloud services. This AUP is applicable to all Catch Cloud services and products.
1.2 You are solely responsible for: the content, materials and data you upload to Catch Cloud services not limited to applications and other software that you install or use in the Catch Cloud.
1.3 You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using the Services and will not allow any illegal or improper use of the Services.
1.4 This AUP applies to the use of the Services by all your users, your customers, third party service providers and other end-users. You are responsible for the acts and omissions of all Users.
2. Forbidden use of Catch Cloud Services
2.1. You may not use the Services to distribute email, instant messages, text messages or other communications in an unacceptable or illegal manner. For example, you may not:
- create or send hoax emails or chain emails;
- create or send spam emails
- create or send spoofed emails
- create or use open relays email software
2.2. You may not use the Services or allow the Services to be used to:
- Gain unauthorized access to computer systems or engage in security attacks of any kind for example:
- password cracking, IP spoofing and DNS poisoning
- malware such as computer viruses, worms, trojan horses, rootkits, keyloggers, spyware or and other malicious programs and code
- denial of service and email bombs
- corrupt, modify or intercept electronic communications intended for any other person or entity
2.3. You may not use Catch Cloud Services to:
- conduct or engage in any illegal business or activity
- infringe any third party intellectual property right (for example copyright, patents, trademark, trade secret or know-how)
- collect, copy or process information in a way that breaches data protection laws or leads to a wrongful breach of privacy
- create, distribute, process or view any: defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, racist, sexist or otherwise discriminatory, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent, offensive or illegal material.
3. Law Enforcement, Suspension and Termination
3.1. Catch reserve the right at any time and without notice to investigate any suspected breach of this AUP or misuse of our Services.
3.2. We may block access to tenant/user content or remove it from the services if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that it breaches this AUP.
3.3. We may be required to cooperate with courts and judicial bodies, police and law enforcement authorities, regulators and other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct. This cooperation may include disclosing information and data about your services and your services usage. Catch will notify you if is requested to provide such information.
3.4. If you breach this AUP or misuse Catch Cloud Services or allow others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your use of the services with a notice period.
3.5. If we decide that the breach can be remedied without suspending your access to the services, we will request you to remedy the breach within the time period that we specify. If the breach is not remedied within that time period, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the service.
4. Changes to AUP
4.1. We may change this AUP from time to time by providing a notice to you.