Growing your QA capability is about capturing, measuring and managing efficently. With Enterprise Tester, you’ll gain insights you’ve never had before improving quality, velocity and reducing cost and barriers.
Enterprise Tester is Catch’s in-house built Quality Assurance (QA) and Software Test Management web-based tool.
Enterprise tester allows you to grow your software testing maturity by providing full tracability of requirements through to bugs. It is methodology neutral and does not matter if you are Agile or Waterfall, it is flexible and caters to you.
Complete Tracability, Test Case Management and Reporting
Easily create projects, set requirements, create test cases and test executions and coordinate your entire test process all within one interface.
Enterprise Tester provides reporting to give you insights that you’ve never had before, to increase velocity, decrease costs, break barriers and ensure quality of products and development.
Enhanced Search and Querying
The tool offers “TQL” which provides you to customize your dashboard, drill down your searches and filters to find the information you need, when you need it saving you time and providing you oversight of the things that matter.
Seamless integration with Atlassian Jira to allow information to flow throughout, capturing key data and saving you time duplicating information.
The team at Catch has ensured that the API is fully featured and caters to your needs from automating testing to building your own front-end or even extracting data for your current reporting tools.
- Create projects, requirements, test cases, executions all in one platform.
- Seamless integration with Atlassian Jira to provide bi-directional sync of bugs and other issue types and to ensure your Jira test case management information and reporting is up to date and accurate.
- Extensive API to provide you the flexibility you need to cater for your testing practice.
- Test Query Language (TQL) to drill down to find the information you need, when you need it.
- Reporting to provide you the knowledge to make informed decisions and to monitor the status of your testing and QA cycles.
- Methodology and process neutral, it doesn’t matter if you are Agile, Waterfall or AgileFall.