Duette – Automated Test Integration
Integrate Automated Test Tools with Enterprise Tester
Enterprise Tester’s automated test integration is called Duette. Duette enables the import and viewing of test tools from a variety of Automated test Tools and formats.
Duette supports the import of results in the following formats:
- IBM Rational Functional Tester – 8.1 and 8.2 HTML Output
- HP Quick Test Professional – 10 and 11 Output
- Selenium HTML Suite
- Unit Test Results
- Custom results using XSLT data ( transforms Custom XML to J-Unit)
- Microsoft MS Test
- Parasoft C+++test
On import, results are presented in Enterprise Tester and can be filtered or queried as required:
- Import automated test results from folders and .zip files.
- View the results of automated tests, including screen shots and test data.
- Track overall progress across both automated and manual tests.
- Import results from Rational Functional Tester, QuickTest Professional and Selenium.
- Scheduled import of automated test results.
- Status filters and notes for automated results.
- Duette can also be configured to push results from your automation framework into Enterprise Tester, see Duette Client:
Note: Duette requires current licenses for both Duette and Enterprise Tester to create new automated tests, automated test assignments or import new runs.
See the User Guide