How Can We Help?
Getting Started with SmartPlanner 2.0
SmartPlanner is your Test Plan Management Tool that offers you the ability to filter down on projects and components within Enterprise Tester and plan your test cycles and create test executions at the click of a button.
First, to be able to access SmartPlanner, if you are not an administrator, you will need to be provided the correct permissions. You will need to make sure your user is added to the correct group with the correct permissions in CatchHub.
Within SmartPlanner you have the ability to:
- Create tablespaces – A filtered list of your test cycles where you can assign them to test cycles
- Assign test cases to a specific project or product
- Then you can Assign test cases to specific test cycles
- Visually follow and see the status of test cases from a single pane view
- Quickly jump to Enterprise Tester via a copy TQL button
- Jump straight to a specific test execution to execute or see the status of the execution
- Jump straight into a specific test script to see the details or edit on the fly