How Can We Help?
Getting started with SmartPlanner 2.5.0
SmartPlanner is your Test Plan Management Tool that offers you the ability to filter down on projects and components within Enterprise Tester , plan your test cycles, create test executions, and copy and move script runs from one test cycle to another at the click of a button.
SmartPlanner 2.5.0 introduces a new feature to Copy and Move script runs from one test cycle to another, without the need of going into Enterprise Tester.
- When script runs are moved to another test cycle the Status is retained.
- When script runs are copied to another test cycle the Status is defaulted to “Not Run”.
- One or many script runs can be copied or moved to another test cycle.
- The assignee is retained when moving or copying script runs from one test cycle to another.
- Pop-up window is displayed if the script runs already exist in the destination test cycle or there are no script runs available in the source test cycle. These messages can then be downloaded as a .txt file
Within SmartPlanner you have the ability to:
- Create tablespaces – A filtered list of your test cycles
- Assign test cases to a specific project or product
- Then you can Assign test cases to specific test cycles
- Execution Summary – displays the number of tests for each execution cycle broken into their status.
- Bulk create and assign test executions – you can bulk create and assign test runs from a tablespace
- Tablespaces – visually follow, filter, sort and see the status of test cases from a single pane view –
- Quickly jump to Enterprise Tester via a copy TQL button
- Jump straight to a specific test execution to execute or see the status of the execution
- Jump straight into a specific test script to see the details or edit on the fly
- Copy test runs
- Move test runs