How Can We Help?
Managing Test Script Packages
In order to allow you to group the Test Scripts in a meaningful way you can add packages to the Script Library and move them once created.
Adding Test Script Packages
To add Test Scripts Packages to Enterprise Tester:
- Navigate to the Script Library section of the project in the explorer view.
- Right click on the Test Script folder or a Package within it and select Add Test Script Package or select the Add Script Package icon at the top of the explorer tree view.
- The Add Test Script Package dialog will appear.
- Enter a name for the package and click on the Save button- the Test Script Package will be created in under the selected package.
Moving Test Script Packages
You can move Test Script Packages if required using drag & drop functionality.
To do this:
- Expand the Explorer view until you can see the Test Script Package.
- Select the Test Script Package and drag it to the required location.
- The Test Script Package and everything within it will move to the selected location.