How Can We Help?
Notifications and Alerts
Enterprise Tester supports both in-tray alerts and e-mail notifications. To configure notifications:
1) Go into your ‘My Profile’ screen.
2) In the Notifications Section of the My Profile screen, select the Notifications you wish to receive.
3) Ensure ‘Activate Tray Notifications’ and ‘Activate E-Mail Notifications’ are selected as required.
5) If you have Activate Tray Notifications selected, you can access notifications by clicking on the notification icon next to your user name in the top right hand corner of the screen.
The number shown is the number of unread notifications and the number is updated every 15 seconds.
The notifications list has a number of features to easily and quickly view event notifications:
- Icon for easy recognition of the notification type;
- User name of the person who made the change; and
- A hyperlink for the entity so you can easily view the change.
By default, the limit on the number of notifications on screen is 100 and this number can be configured by your system administrator in application settings.
6) If you have a Mail Server configured and Activate E-Mail Notifications selected, you will receive an e-mail.