Meet the Atlassian Jira Cloud add-on that offers your Jira project and issue overview all on one screen.
Gain an advantage with a visual overview of your Jira Projects, Epics & Issues.
VisualMap is a simple way to visualize your Atlassian Jira relationships without needing to deep dive into your Jira. Save yourself time and complexity by getting a Jira project and issue overview in seconds. VisualMap also provides you the ability to filter down on resolution, priority, status, issue types and assignee's.
Visualize complex projects to break barriers, increase velocity and save time digging through issues and gain a competitive advantage in planning and monitoring projects. With the ability to toggle issue connections on and off, you can easily identify dependencies and connections between your project issues.
With quick filters you can focus into what matters, with options to filter by Resolution type, Priority, status and issue type. With a focused view of a project, you can concentrate on what matters to you.
- Simplifies Jira projects and their issue relationships
- Bulk edit tickets from one place, simple CTRL + Click each issue and then open them up in JIRA
- Saves you time by not needing to click into each Jira ticket to view its status and details
- Understand dependencies and blockers from a distance to keep things running smoothly
- Make quick, informed decisions easy without the need to scroll and click your way through epics, stories and other issue types
- Save the need to train non-typical Jira users, when they can come here for a view of ongoing projects and understand the projects and issues statuses
Identify dependencies at a glance
Drive quick and informed decision making with an easy visualization of statuses, connections and dependencies between project issues.
Single Pane view of Jira Issues
See issue details without leaving VisualMap. Easily view the details of your issues in a single pane view.
Great for management and higher levels of an organization to gain an overview of projects and their statuses.
Quick filters to focus on what’s important
With quick filters, you can easily focus on value adding views that focus on what’s important. Another way to save you time and keep your day running without clicking through Jira projects.
Bulk Edit Issues
Simply CTRL + Click each issue and then "view selected issues" to bulk edit your issues.. Saving you time and the need to drill down within Atlassian.
Want to find out more? Get in touch with us!
Release Notes - Visualmap Version 184.108.40.206
Released 2020-07-30 on Jira Cloud
- Filter information by Due Date
- Filter information using Search Text
- Filter by Resolution
- Show issues in JIRA Issue Navigator
- Application help link now shown on screen
- Various U.I. enhancements
- Fix loading of status colours on first load of map
- Fixed hover over automatic filtering causing multiple page reloads
- Fixed copy JQL Filter so it now has the correct JQL format in all situations
Historical Release Notes: VisualMap 1.1.8
Released 1st April 2020
- New Feature - View linked issues including the ones from other projects when you use the 'Show Links' toggle on VisualMap.
- Bug Fix - Refresh VisualMap to it's original state when all filters are cleared.
- Bug Fix - Visualize Issue Option not showing linked issues for an Epic.
- Bug Fix - Epic Child Issues not grouped together in the project tree.
- Improvement - Reduce load times for VisualMap when viewing larger projects.
- Improvement - UI improvements to the filter toolbar on VisualMap
- Change - VisualMap can now be accessed from the sliding left hand menu once you select a project.
- Change - The Close and Submit buttons have now been removed. Instead you navigate away from VisualMap using the left hand menu or the back button on your browser.