Get started with Confluence Server administration and learn how to set up a new instance or take over an existing one. Understand the most important administrative tasks and get your team running seamlessly on Confluence.
FULL DAY COURSE
This course applies to Server/Data Center customers only (not Cloud).
As a new Confluence administrator, you'll learn how to set up and configure a new or existing instance, manage users and groups, and control access. You'll also learn how to effectively administer spaces and manage content, including structuring so it's easy to find and use, cleaning up and maintaining content. The course includes a variety of business use cases to provide hands-on experience in understanding the most important Confluence administration tasks and best practices.
After attending this course, attendees should be able to:
- Configure system settings
- Set up access to your Confluence site
- Configure global permissions
- Create and configure spaces
- Manage content in your spaces
- Back up spaces and your Confluence site
- Confluence Administrators
- Space administrators who want to become a Confluence administrator
Atlassian University's Confluence Server Essentials course or equivalent. You should also be comfortable with creating and editing pages, using macros, and working in spaces.
- Configuring your system
- Setting-up users and security
- Administering spaces
- Managing content
- Ongoing Confluence administration