Learn how to manage knowledge and workflow seamlessly across projects by using Jira and Confluence together.
HALF DAY COURSE
This course applies to Server/Data Center OR Cloud customers.
Enable teams to manage projects seamlessly across Jira and Confluence with a single source of truth- Confluence for knowledge management and Jira for work management. Team members seeking the latest project information can use their tool of choice when Confluence pages and Jira issues are linked. Either Cloud or Server platforms can be used for this hands-on lab, which is designed to teach user-level functions for project managers, product managers, scrum masters, Jira and Confluence application administrators, Jira and Confluence users.
After this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the value of using Jira and Confluence together
- Integrate Jira information in Confluence spaces
- Integrate Confluence information in Jira projects
Jira Essentials and Confluence Essentials or equivalent
- Why integrate Jira and Confluence?
- Linking issues and pages
- Creating issues using Confluence
- Product requirements blueprint
- Reporting Jira information in Confluence