This an introductory course to setting up Jira Service Desk for your customers, internal users and service team. From branding to automation, this course covers everything you and your team will need to hit the ground running with this tool.
FULL DAY COURSE
This course is run in to Server/Data Center and although the same principles apply to Jira Service Desk Cloud the navigation and UI differs.
Get a service desk up and running using Jira Service Desk as an administrator. Using business cases, get hands-on experience with best practice performance in the most crucial portal configuration tasks.
After this course, you will be able to:
- Create a service desk project
- Set up request types
- Create queues
- Create service level agreement (SLA) metrics
- Link your service desk to a Confluence knowledge base
- Add an email account
- Brand your customer portal and global help desk
- Add agents, customers, and other Jira users
- Create and customize automation rules
Anyone responsible for setting up a Jira Service Desk project which includes:
- Jira Administrators
- Service Desk Administrators
- Service Desk Managers
- Team Managers
- IT Managers
- If you're solely responsible for setting up a Jira Service Desk project, there are no prerequisites.
- If you're also responsible for setting up Jira company-wide, you should have completed Jira Administration Part 1 or have equivalent experience.
- Introduction to Jira Service Desk
- Creating a service desk
- Setting up request types for your customers
- Creating queues for your service teams
- Creating service level agreement (SLA) metrics
- Linking your service desk to a Confluence knowledge base
- Adding an email address to accept email requests from your customers
- Branding your customer portal and global help desk
- Adding agents, customers, and other Jira users to your service desk
- Automating your service desk